Climbing, Abseiling and Activity Towers
Our multi Activity Towers offer flexible activity solutions and can be designed to meet your specific requirements.
All towers are primarily based around a Climbing or Abseil facility. The towers can simply operate as a double-sided wall or the design can evolve into something more complex. These bespoke solutions involve Climbing, Abseiling and Zip Lines as well as team and individual developmental elements. We can also include high adrenaline elements such as Powerfans and Bag Drops.
Our Activity Towers are typically made from a steel frame clad in timber, this balance gives longevity and is also visually pleasing. The size and shape of any Tower can be tailored to the site and its requirements. We can also include internal staircases, a variety of roofs, overhangs and various accessibility.
These visually impressive structures really stand out and can act as a focal point for your site, whether you are looking for a developmental or recreational offering.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Conforms to EN: 12572 for artificial climbing structures
- Confirms to EN: 15567 for Ropes Courses
- Independent inaugural inspection
- Designed to minimise the need for maintenance
- Tested ground anchors
- Internal unbelted access
- Choice of roof types
- Safety rails around the top platform allowing un-belayed access on to the top platform
- "No quibble" 1 year warranty
- Designed with safe instructor access for inspections
- Steel or timber construction
- Galvanised steel work (other finishes available)
- Safety and operating documentation to EN:15567
Additional Services & Options:
- Finished ground covering
- Zip Wire
- Developmental elements
- Inclined or vertical faces
- Auto belays